VCI Emitter Disks
Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor (VCI) emitter disks are designed to protect exposed metals in electronics and enclosures. They incorporate corrosion inhibitors that create a protective layer on metal surfaces, shielding them from the effects of salt, moisture, dirt, oxygen, and other contaminants. VCIs are cost-effective, easy to apply, and safe.
To apply the VCI emitter, remove the adhesive tape and securely place it onto a flat surface. Once applied, it protects an area of up to 10 cubic feet. The corrosion protection begins immediately upon application and lasts up to 2 years. It extends to various metal types, including steel, zinc, copper, and multi-metal parts.
- Ultra-thin VCI disk emitters protect exposed metals in electronics and enclosures
- Corrosion inhibitors shield against salt, moisture, dirt, oxygen, and contaminants
- Cost-effective, easy application, and safe to use
- Covers up to 10 cubic feet of space
- Immediate activation of corrosion protection upon application
- Effective for up to 2 years
- Suitable for steel, zinc, copper, and multi-metal parts
- VCI Emitter Disks 5: protects 5 cubic feet of enclosed space
- VCI Emitter Disks 10: protects 10 cubic feet of enclosed space