VCI chips are compact and can be used in enclosed areas. The multi-purpose corrosion inhibitor paper chips protect non-ferrous metals, including steel, iron, cast iron, and other ferrous metals.
Safeguard Small Metal Parts
The 1” x 1” sized chip can protect up to 25 cubic inches, and the 2” x 2” chip can protect up to 25 cubic inches. The chips can be added to the packaging or interleaved between layers in an enclosure to prevent rust and corrosion during shipment or long-term storage.
The chipboard is available in various dimensions and thicknesses to meet specific application requirements. It can be easily cut, folded, or formed into different shapes for packaging needs. Standard VCI chipboard measures 1″ x 1″ and covers approximately 40-60 cubic inches volume.
Eco-Friendly Corrosion Protection
Incorporating VCI on both sides, the chipboard provides dual protection and ease of use. Additionally, it is an environmentally friendly and recyclable solution that safeguards sealed, small metal parts from rust and corrosion.
- Proven corrosion inhibitor chemistry
- Small, thin, and lightweight design to fit into tight or restricted spaces
- Covers a wide range of ferrous/non-ferrous metals as well as multi-metal combinations
- Does not interfere with the performance of electrical or mechanical equipment
- Non-toxic, safe, and fully recyclable
- 1” x 1” chip protects 25 cu. in.
- 2” x 2” chip protects 100 cu. in.
- Vapor Wrapper VCI Chips: Multi-purpose corrosion inhibitor paper chips to protect ferrous metals such as iron, steel, cast iron, and other ferrous metals
- Uniwrap VCI Chips: Multi-purpose corrosion inhibitor paper chips for protection of ferrous, non-ferrous metal, or multi-metal applications
- Electronics and telecom equipment
- Exposed wire in junction boxes, control panels
- Engine compartments
- Gun cabinets
- Mechanical controls
- Shipping containers and pallets
- Tool Boxes
- Utility boxes