VCI chips are compact in size and can be used in enclosed areas. The multi-purpose corrosion inhibitor paper chips can protect non-ferrous metals, including steel, iron, cast iron, and other ferrous metals.
1” x 1” sized chip can protect up to 25 cubic inches, and the 2” x 2” chip can protect up to 25 cubic inches. Add the chips into the packaging or interleave them between layers in an enclosure to keep them safe from rust and corrosion during shipment of long-term storage.
- Electronics and telecom equipment
- Engine compartments
- Exposed wire in junction boxes, control panels
- Gun cabinets
- Mechanical controls
- Shipping containers and pallets
- Utility boxes
Watch the video or read the blog to learn more about VCI.
- Proven corrosion inhibitor chemistry
- Small, thin, and lightweight design to fit into tight or restricted spaces
- Covers a wide range of ferrous/non-ferrous metals as well as multi-metal combinations
- Does not interfere with the performance of electrical or mechanical equipment
- Non-toxic, safe, and fully recyclable
- 1” x 1” chip protects 25 cu. in.
- 2” x 2” chip protects 100 cu. in.