Humi Dryer Strip
The Humi Dryer Strip is a non-toxic clay Container Desiccant. A small quantity of calcium chloride is mixed with the clay desiccant. The desiccant strip works as a dehumidifier and moisture absorber inside the container or packaging. It absorbs the maximum amount of moisture and humidity from the ambient air to keep the products safe from damage.
High levels of humidity and moisture within the packaging or cargo container can lead to the growth of mould and mildew. These conditions cause damage to packaged products. The Humi Dryer Strip absorbs moisture and water vapours to ensure a dry surrounding environment and lowers humidity level. The Container Desiccant has a capacity of absorbing up to 80% of water vapours of its actual weight. It is a perfect option for protecting goods like canned foods, coffee beans, agricultural products from potential moisture and humidity deterioration during shipping and storage.
The Container Desiccant Strip is easy to use elsewhere in addition to cargo containers and product packaging. Place it inside a storeroom or storage space to lower humidity. Attach it with a hook to hang it on the shelf. It effectively works to protect the stored items, even relevant documents. Place Humi Dryer Strips in a wardrobe to prevent the growth of mould and mildew, which gives a musty odour and can damage clothes and accessories. They are available in bundles of 3 or 5 strips.
- Can be used safely for a variety of applications such as shipping containers, packaging, wardrobes.
- Can be disposed of with regular industrial waste
- Quality product
- Meet with regulatory recommendations
- Protects against condensation
- Absorbs up to 80% of moisture of its actual weight
- Prevents mould and mildew
Place Humi Dri in the shipping container and watch it absorb moisture, then tear Humi Dri sachets accordingly.
- Able to be used in shipping commodities such as canned foods, coffee beans, flour, rice etc
- Cargo containers
- Storage rooms
- Supply chain
- Made from Clay and Calcium Chloride
- Reduces humidity inside shipment and storage containers
- Adsorbs up to 80% of its own weight
- Tyvek Packing material
- Food grade
- Available in two sizes, 1kg and 1.5kg
- Comes in a single sachet or bags
Humi-Dryer-Product-Brochure - Humi Pak Malaysia: Download