The ShockLog® 248 is an innovative impact recorder device. Monitor and track environmental conditions and impacts, which any kind of equipment or structure may experience during transit, storage, or use. The device immediately alarms the user whenever there is an impact or resulting damage to respond quickly.
The ShockLog® 248 helps avoid any mishandling during transportation, storage, installation, or use. It isolates the timings and details of unexpected happenings. This data logger provides a visual alert about the impact or environmental event that might have resulted in a compromise of the safety or performance of the equipment. This enables instant inspection and resolution of the issue before installation on the site or delivery to the customers.
It also comes with an iButton, enabling convenient access control for a startup, setup, and shutdown. It allows the download of a complete journey profile just by using the iButton. It allows the identification of breaches in the supply chain, enables accountability and corrective measures. The unit is tamper-proof and completely secure.
The device comes with the option of extending its capabilities to monitor, track and record humidity and temperature. The tilt sensing and impact recording programs of this device can be adjusted according to the specific shipping requirements.
- Records impact or shock events during handling, transportation, or installation
- Records and provides details of first as well as preceding 14 most impactful events (detailed curve reports)
- Delivers notifications up to 128 occurrences
- Have capability up to 262,000-time slots
- Record internal temperature and maximum peaks X, Y, Z
- iButton with an option of transferring reports to USB
- Proven triaxial piezoelectric accelerometer technology
- The self-contained design which does not need cables or wires
- Show impact directions; X, Y, Z
- LED light to show visual notifications, warnings, and alarms
The ShockLog® 248 is to be put on structures and goods so as to monitor the impact and temperature conditions. This allows the user to receive alerts for inspection and remediation when the goods arrive at the next stop.
- Aerospace and Defense
- Environmental Equipment
- Heavy Machinery
- Petrochemicals and Chemicals
- Transportation and Logistics
Please send us an enquiry or get in touch with us to know more about the ShockLog® 248. Humi Pak also offers other impact-related solutions, including packaging indicators such as impact labels to indicate the magnitude of impact to help prevent damage to the products.
- Record max peak X, Y, and Z and internal temperature
- Record impact events for up to 15 events
- Field-proven triaxial piezoelectric accelerometer technology
- Show direction of impact—X, Y, and Z
- User-definable alarm levels
- Programmable wake-up levels to maximise battery life
- LED lights for visual notification of alarms and warnings
- Self-contained unit design, free of hazardous cables and wires
- iButton® and USB data transfer options
- IP67-rated, RF-screened
- Temperature/humidity sensor built into unit (optional)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to 185°F / -40°C to 85°C
- Size: 3.3in x 3.3in x 2.2in / 84mm x 84mm x 55mm
- Weight: 1.1lbs / 445g (without battery)
- Battery: One (1) 3.6V Lithium Thionyl Chloride OR One (1) 1.5V Alkaline Size AA
- Battery Life: 12 months (with lithium battery)
- Scale Factor: ± 2%
- Acceleration Range (Factory Set): ± 10G, +/- 30G, ± 100G
- Cut-off Frequency options (Factory Set): 40Hz, 90Hz, and 250Hz
- Warning and Alarm Threshold % of Range): 11–95%
- Wake-Up Time: 0.25ms
- Time Slot: 262,000
- Time Slot Length: 10 seconds to one hour
- Humidity: 0 -100% RH
- Temperature: -40°F to 185°F / -40°C to 85°C
- Dew Point: -40°F to 185°F / -40°C to 85°C, 0 -100R% RH
ShockLog® 248 Product Brochure: Download