ShockLog 248 is a versatile impact data logger designed to monitor and record impact and environmental conditions encountered by structures or equipment, regardless of their operational state, during transportation, or while being stored.
Prompt Damage Alerts and Swift Response
The shock impact recorder promptly notifies potential damage, enabling a swift response. It promotes accountability throughout the journey, discouraging mishandling.
For seamless access control during startup, shutdown, and setup procedures, the iButton feature offers convenient functionality. The data logger also allows secure downloading of a comprehensive journey report, ensuring the unit remains tamper-proof.
Accurate Recording and Monitoring Capabilities
The impact data recorder gives detailed records of the initial impact event and the subsequent 14 most severe events. These records are presented as comprehensive curves, allowing for in-depth analysis.
Additionally, the shock recorder provides notifications for up to 128 events through an event summary log. With a maximum capacity of 262,000-time slots, the impact logger ensures accurate recording and monitoring capabilities.
- Record max peak X, Y, and Z and internal temperature
- Record impact events for up to 15 events
- Field-proven triaxial piezoelectric accelerometer technology
- Show direction of impact—X, Y, and Z
- User-definable alarm levels
- Programmable wake-up levels to maximise battery life
- LED lights for visual notification of alarms and warnings
- Self-contained unit design, free of hazardous cables and wires
- iButton® and USB data transfer options
- IP67-rated, RF-screened
- Temperature/humidity sensor built into unit (optional)
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°F to 185°F / -40°C to 85°C
- Size: 3.3in x 3.3in x 2.2in / 84mm x 84mm x 55mm
- Weight: 1.1lbs / 445g (without battery)
- Battery: One (1) 3.6V Lithium Thionyl Chloride OR One (1) 1.5V Alkaline Size AA
- Battery Life: 12 months (with lithium battery)
- Scale Factor: ± 2%
- Acceleration Range (Factory Set): ± 10G, +/- 30G, ± 100G
- Cut-off Frequency options (Factory Set): 40Hz, 90Hz, and 250Hz
- Warning and Alarm Threshold % of Range): 11–95%
- Wake-Up Time: 0.25ms
- Time Slot: 262,000
- Time Slot Length: 10 seconds to one hour
- Humidity: 0 -100% RH
- Temperature: -40°F to 185°F / -40°C to 85°C
- Dew Point: -40°F to 185°F / -40°C to 85°C, 0 -100R% RH
ShockLog® 248 Product Brochure - Humi Pak Malaysia: Download