VCI Reinforced Paper
Reinforced VCI packaging papers are strong and durable, made for withstanding harsh conditions and rough handling. The anti-rust packaging provides heavy and large metal parts and components free from corrosion and secures the items during shipment. Reinforced VCI packaging papers protect products against corrosion during storage and shipping.
- Designed to handle heavy loads and large pieces of metal and secure the products for export
- Resistant to grease, oil, water and other contaminants
- Tear and puncture-proof. Strong and durable for wrapping heavy pallets
- Conforms to all shapes and sizes, including bulky equipment
- Upon removing the packaging, products remain in excellent condition
VCI Paper (Steel Wrap)
VCI paper is a strong and durable laminate packaging consisting of a 40 lbs natural kraft impregnated with a unique blend of corrosion protection coating and excellent protection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals. The treated kraft is laminated with reinforcement scrim and polyethene to a 50 lb. natural kraft, offering heavy-duty moisture, strength and tear properties.
The anti-rust packaging can withstand harsh conditions and rough handling and protects heavy and large metal parts from corrosion during storage and transportation.
VCI Paper (Uniwrap Woven)
The VCI paper provides excellent strength, tear and moisture resistance and is ideal for coil wrap.
- 40lb/65gsm single-ply natural kraft.
- Polyethene is laminated to a 10 x 3 woven HDPE fabric and is top coated and saturated with volatile corrosion inhibitor formulation for corrosion protection.
- Strong, durable, and can withstand harsh conditions.
VCI scrim is manufactured with excellent tear strength, making them ideal for sheeting material, interleaving between pallets and heavy steel rolls, and wrapping irregularly shaped and bulky equipment. Solid and durable, the VCI scrim can withstand harsh conditions and rough handling.
- PC50H Scrim: Protection for ferrous metals: nitrite-free (white)
- PC50MPI Scrim: Multi-metal protection (brown)
- 50 lb. poly-coated, natural kraft
- Reinforced with tri-directional scrim
- Resists grease, oil and water
- Works as an excellent barrier against contaminants in the environment that cause corrosion