Multi-metal equipment and parts are in great demand. We have a wide selection of VCI Paper for the wide range of multi-metal equipment and parts. Top-quality kraft papers are embedded with a formula of uniquely blended corrosion inhibitors which prevent corrosion on ferrous and non-ferrous products including cadmium, zinc, and galvanised steel.
VCI Paper (Uniwrap Woven)
The VCI Paper (Uniwrap Woven) is designed to provide excellent strength, tear, and moisture resistance. The poly reinforced VCI paper is ideal for coil wrap.
- 40lb./65gsm single ply natural kraft
- Polyethylene laminated to a 10 x 3 woven HDPE fabric which is polyethylene top coated and saturated with Uniwrap MPI volatile corrosion inhibitor formulation for corrosion protection
VCI Paper (Uniwrap)
The VCI Paper (Uniwrap) is embedded with a special blend of corrosion inhibitors, designed to protect metals and equipment from corrosion damage. The VCI Paper (Uniwrap) is best suited for ferrous, non-ferrous, and multi-metal combinations.
Uniwrap UW33MPI Wax VCI Paper
Moldable, durable UW33MPI designed for wrapping both ferrous and non-ferrous metal parts during storage and shipment. The VCI Paper provides an excellent moisture barrier and is tear and puncture-resistant.
- 57gsm² natural kraft
- Saturated with multi-metal corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Ideal for hand-wrapping automotive parts and fabricated metal components
- Wax coating for hand-wrapping small parts, making the paper moldable and moisture-resistant
Uniwrap UW35MPI VCI Paper
The VCI Paper designed as general-purpose corrosion protection of combination ferrous/non-ferrous metals including cadmium and zinc galvanised steel, without need for surface-applied oils or rust preventive liquids.
- 35 lb./57 gsm² natural kraft
- Saturated both sides with multi-metal volatile corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Provides corrosion protection for a combination of metals, including cast iron, mild carbon steel, copper, brass, nickel-plated steel, zinc, and zinc galvanised
- Also available in other basis weights, wax-coated and poly-coated, plus chips
Uniwrap 40PCMPI VCI Paper
40PCMPI provides excellent corrosion protection for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including zinc-galvanized and cadmium steel. The poly-coated material works as a moisture barrier against corrosion-carrying elements.
- 40 lb./65 gsm²
- natural kraft paper, poly-coated
- Formulated with multi-metal corrosion inhibitor
- Keep parts clean, dry and ready to use
Uniwrap 200 VCI Paper
Designed for general-purpose wrapping of combination ferrous/non-ferrous metals, including iron, steel, cast iron, tin, zinc, zinc galvanized, aluminized, lead and copper-plated.
- 35 lb./57gsm Natural kraft
- Saturated with nitrite-free multi-metal corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Provides long term corrosion control for metals
- VCI Nitrite free VCI paper
- A laminate, natural kraft impregnated with VCI coating for excellent protection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- The treated kraft laminated with reinforcement scrim and polyethene to a 50 lb. natural kraft, offering heavy-duty moisture, strength and tear properties.
- Easy to use in difficult to reach voids and spaces
PC50H & PC50MPI Scrim is manufactured with an excellent tear strength, making them ideal as the sheeting material and interleaving between pallets and heavy steel rolls, and for wrapping irregularly shaped and bulky equipment.
- PC50H Scrim: Protection for ferrous metals: nitrite-free (white)
- PC50MPI Scrim: Multi-metal protection (brown)
- 50 lb. poly-coated, natural kraft
- Reinforced with tri-directional scrim
- Resists grease, oil and water
- Works as an excellent barrier against contaminants in the environment that cause corrosion