VCI Paper Multi Metal
VCI anti-rust packaging solution for multi-metal equipment and parts. The kraft papers are embedded with uniquely blended corrosion inhibitors, which prevents corrosion on ferrous and non-ferrous products, including cadmium, zinc and galvanised steel.
VCI Paper (Uniwrap Woven)
Solid and durable, the VCI anti-rust paper can withstand harsh conditions. The poly-reinforced VCI packaging paper provides excellent strength, tear and moisture resistance and is ideal for coil wrapping.
- 40lb/65gsm single-ply natural kraft
- Polyethene is laminated to a 10 x 3 woven HDPE fabric and is top coated and saturated with volatile corrosion inhibitor formulation for corrosion protection.
VCI Paper (Unwrap)
The VCI paper is a corrosion inhibitor specially designed to protect metals and equipment from corrosion damage. The anti-rust packaging can be used for ferrous, non-ferrous and multi-metal combinations.
Uniwrap UW33MPI Wax VCI Paper
The VCI paper is mouldable and durable to wrap ferrous and non-ferrous metal parts during storage and shipment. The anti-rust packaging is tear and puncture-resistant and has moisture barrier protection.
- 35lb/57gsm² natural kraft
- Saturated with multi-metal corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Ideal for hand-wrapping automotive parts and fabricated metal components
- Wax coating for hand-wrapping small parts makes the paper moldable and moisture-resistant.
Uniwrap UW35MPI VCI Paper
The VCI paper is designed for general-purpose corrosion protection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including cadmium, zinc, and galvanised steel, without needing surface-applied oils or rust-preventive liquids.
- 35 lb/57 gsm² natural kraft
- Saturated both sides with multi-metal volatile corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Provides corrosion protection for a combination of metals, including cast iron, mild carbon steel, copper, brass, nickel-plated steel, zinc, and zinc galvanised
- Also available in other basis weights, wax-coated and poly-coated, plus chips
Uniwrap 40PCMPI VCI Paper
The VCI paper offers corrosion protection for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including zinc-galvanised and cadmium steel. The poly-coated anti-rust packaging works as a moisture barrier against corrosion-carrying elements.
- 40 lb/65 gsm² natural kraft paper, poly-coated
- Formulated with multi-metal corrosion inhibitor
- Keep parts clean, dry, and ready to use
Uniwrap 200 VCI Paper
The VCI paper is for general-purpose wrapping of ferrous and non-ferrous metals, including iron, steel, cast iron, tin, zinc, zinc galvanised, aluminised, lead and copper-plated.
- 35 lb/57gsm Natural kraft
- Saturated with nitrite-free multi-metal corrosion inhibitor formulation
- Provides long-term corrosion control for metals
- VCI Nitrite free VCI Packaging paper
A laminate, natural kraft impregnated with VCI coating for excellent protection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- The treated kraft is laminated with reinforcement scrim and polyethene to a 50 lbs natural kraft, offering heavy-duty moisture, strength and tear properties.
- Easy to use in difficult-to-reach voids and spaces
Solid and durable, the VCI Scrim can withstand harsh conditions and rough handling. The anti-rust solution has a strong tear strength, making it ideal for sheeting material, interleaving between pallets and heavy steel rolls, and wrapping irregularly shaped and bulky equipment.
- PC50H Scrim: Protection for ferrous metals: nitrite-free (white)
- PC50MPI Scrim: Multi-metal protection (brown)
- 50 lb. poly-coated, natural kraft
- Reinforced with tri-directional scrim
- Resists grease, oil, and water
- Works as an excellent barrier against contaminants in the environment that cause corrosion