VCI Environmentally Friendly Liquids
VCI (Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor) environmentally friendly liquids are designed for effective corrosion protection of equipment and metals. These advanced VCI liquids shield metal surfaces from corrosion-causing elements during long-term storage and transportation.
Effective Corrosion Protection
The anti-oxidation liquids offer comprehensive protection against rust for various metals, including ferrous and non-ferrous materials. The anti-corrosion liquids are formulated using biodegradable ingredients, ensuring natural breakdown over time without harmful environmental residues. Metal protection solutions have low VOC content, reducing environmental impact.
- Environmentally friendly VCI liquids for corrosion protection
- Safeguards metal surfaces during storage & transportation
- Effective rust protection for ferrous & non-ferrous metals
- Biodegradable & eco-friendly formulation
- Naturally degrades over time, with minimal environmental impact
- Long-term metal protection solution
- Low VOC content, eco-conscious formulation
- Sustainable corrosion inhibition
- Easy application and removal methods
- Compatible with a wide range of metal surfaces
VCI Liquid (EV9)
This VCI liquid protects equipment such as ship pipes, tubes, engineered parts, fabricated metals and transport equipment. Formulated with vegetable (soybean) based, a biodegradable protective coating made with edible, food-grade soybean oil has been bleached and deodorised, making it resistant to spoiling and rancid over time.
Incorporated with a unique blend of corrosion inhibitors, the liquid is formulated with organic materials that can be disposed down the drain. Besides, it features low-VOC, non-toxic, non-flammable and completely biodegradable properties. It is also water-displacing. It has the viscosity to reach voids and recesses of intricately machined metal parts. If the removal of the solution is required, it can be done with high-pressure steam or a hot alkaline wash.
- Protection Time: 6-18 months indoor, 3-6 months outdoor covered
- Appearance: Amber, oily
- Metal Protection: Ferrous, non-ferrous
VCI Liquid (1200 DC)
The water-based VCI solution is made for closed systems. Phosphates, heavy metals and nitrites-free, this VCI solution can preserve equipment and piping systems that need to undergo hydrostatic testing before shipping or storage. To use the water-soluble solution, apply by fogging or spraying. The silica-free liquid leaves no residue. No special surface preparation is required before the equipment shutdown.
- Protection Time: 1-5 years stored indoors in a sealed system
- Appearance: Clear to tinted odourless liquid
- Metal Protection: continuous protection for ferrous metals, compatible with copper and galvanised steel
- Storage Conditions: Indoor