VCI Foam Inhibitor
The VCI Foam Inhibitor is an economical, non-abrasive cushion corrosion inhibitor that protects electronics and sensitive metal parts from rust. The foam absorbs impact, preventing corrosion. It is effective for copper, steel, zinc, and other metals.
Safeguard Sensitive Metal Parts
The corrosion inhibitor leaves no residue, is unaffected by condensation or dirt, and requires no cleaning or rework when metal parts are ready. Each 1″x 3″ form is individually wrapped and protects up to 1 cubic foot of enclosed area for 24 months.
Insert it inside the packaging or enclosed area to protect against rust and corrosion. The VCI foam is safe to handle, does not affect metal or electrical surface properties, and eliminates the need for labour-intensive methods such as oiling and spraying. It is effective in humid and polluted atmospheres.
- Economic non-abrasive cushion corrosion inhibitor
- Protects electronics and sensitive metal parts from rust
- Fluffy and flexible foam for impact absorption and corrosion prevention
- Suitable for copper, steel, zinc, and other metals
- Leaves no residue during application
- Not affected by condensation or dirt
- Long-lasting protection for up to 24 months
- Safe to handle
- Compact and easy to use
- Effective in humid and polluted atmospheres
- Eliminates the need for labour-intensive methods like oiling and spraying
- 10” x 10” sheets
- For individually wrapping
- Adhesive form
- Cut to size
- Special order
- Closed-cell foams and laminations
- NSN 8650-01-338-1392