Auto Bag Velocity Order Fulfilment Bagger
Auto bag velocity order fulfilment bagger is a specialised packaging solution for mail order fulfilment. The automated bagger has a 4″ thermal transfer printer with a resolution of 203 dpi, enabling it to handle a wide range of application requirements efficiently.
Compact Auto Bagger
The fulfilment bagging system seamlessly integrates into the warehouse management system with comprehensive connectivity. The order fulfilment baggers feature a convenient “next bag out” printing design that allows for scanning packing lists and directly printing shipping labels on the bags. This makes it ideal for efficiently packaging mail orders using poly mailers.
The poly mailer bagger is designed to cater to plain printed pre-open bags on roll and max 12” wide coex poly mailers. The auto bag velocity automatic bagger is a user-friendly machine that provides various choices for customising the system to one’s poly mailer packaging process and is also equipped with a 7” HMI touchscreen interface that is easy for anyone to use.
Poly Mailer Packaging Solution
Due to its need for compressed air, the auto bagger offers the same performance as a larger floor-standing mail order fulfilment bagging system despite having a much smaller footprint, making it perfect for multi-shift use in industrialised businesses.
- Efficient mail-order fulfilment packaging
- 4″ thermal transfer printer (203 dpi)
- Seamless integration with warehouse management systems
- “Next bag out” printing design
- Ideal for poly mailer packaging
- Customisable system for poly mailer processes
- User-friendly 7″ HMI touchscreen interface
- Compact size with powerful performance
- Compressed air-powered for multi-shift use
- Suitable for industrial businesses
- Speed: Up to 60 bags/min (dry cycle, no print)
- Bag Width: 2″ – 12″
- Bag Length: 4″ – 20″
- Bag Thickness: 1 – 5mil
- Seal Width: 1/8″
- Printer: 4″ integrated thermal transfer @ 203 dpi
- Electrical Requirement: 120V, 7A, 50/60Hz
- Air Requirement: 80psi @ 2 – 5CFM
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 30″ x 30″ x 24″
- Weight: 85 lbs
- Warranty: 1 year, extendable to 5 years
- Air Expeller / Bag Deflator: This option mounts to the pressure bar and compresses the air out of the bag as it travels inward toward the machine just before sealing.
- Additional Parts Funnels: Various standard and custom funnels assist product handling.
- Articulating Bag Support: A pneumatically operated shelf supports the bottom and back of the bag during the loading process. The shelf then tips down and out of the way after the bag has been sealed
- Bag Spreader / Seal Flatteners: Pneumatically operated opposing fingers pull each side of the bag taught above the seal area to flatten the seal area, thus, decreasing the possibility of wrinkles in the seal area and increasing seal integrity
- Bag Support: Fixed shelf to support the bag while loading heavy products
- Dual Start Buttons (Anti-Tie Down): Two optical “no-touch” buttons must be passed through simultaneously to initiate the cycle operation of the bagger. If the two sensors are not passed through simultaneously, the bagger will not cycle, ensuring that fingers or hands cannot be in the seal area. They are recommended for hand-load applications where no funnel is used
- Ergonomic Start Switch: A pass-through switch is used in place of a foot pedal to cycle the machine
- Conveyor / Feeder Ready Cabling: The pre-wired cables allow users to connect to the DC controls of in-feed devices
- Kit / Counting Conveyors: Help with kit packaging and product counting operations
- Tabletop Console Stand: Mechanically adjustable stand for all tabletop machines
- 220 Volt Option: It is available 220V, 50/60 Hz
Auto Bag R1285 Velocity Order Fulfilment Automatic Bagger Product Brochure - Humi Pak Malaysia: Download