Auto Bag R1275 Automatic Bagger
High Speed and Low Cost of Ownership
Devised explicitly for multi-shift production, this economical yet high-speed Auto Bag R1275 Automatic Bagger can cycle at the rate of up to 60 bags per minute and delivers performance up to par with other automatic baggers priced way higher than the R1275. Such exceptional performance is due to a powerful PLC, a unique stepper motor drive, and a time-proven platform’s continuous progress.
Easy Touchscreen Programming
The Auto Bag R1275 Automatic Bagger is equipped with easy touchscreen programming, which serves as a flexible solution to production requirements that are constantly changing. Its storage of up to 20 job profiles eradicates the need for reprogramming when making intuitive job changeovers, reducing the costs of managerial involvement. The machine is ideal for a cramped work environment due to its small footprint. Also, its user-friendly design ensures maximum capacity and productivity.
Use with a Variety of Bags, Printing Options, and Feeding Devices
The Auto Bag R1275 Automatic Bagger is well recognised for its high speed, extreme flexibility, and efficiency in poly bagging processes. For fast polybag packaging, the bagger uses Auto Bag pre-opened bags on a roll and operates with counters, scales, and other feeding devices. It is also capable of connecting with other robotics and other external equipment. An optional thermal printer is also made available for printing text, bar codes, data codes, or graphics on the bag.
Safety is a priority in all work environments. The R1275 Automatic Bagger with a CE-compliant design ensures it is hazard and risk-free by applying safety precautions such as a low-pressure jaw closure and jaw detection, unobtrusive guards, and an easily seen emergency stop button.
The Auto Bag R1275 Automatic Bagger offers a 1-year warranty that can be extendable by five years only if Auto Bag brand pre-opened bags on a roll are used exclusively.
Please send us an enquiry or get in touch to know more about other packaging machines. Please read our blog and watch our video to understand the three factors before selecting a packaging machine.
- High throughput packaging (up to 60 bags/min) in compact tabletop design
- Designed for multi-shift production
- Operator friendly colour touch screen stores sealing parameters for 20 jobs
- The simplicity of the interface makes the R1275 very user friendly and simplifies operator training
- Integrated dancing roller system designed for consistent film feeding
- Interface port integrates counters, scales, robotics, and other automatic feeding devices
- Programmable time delay for operator pace control or automatic feeding
- Foot pedal, control panel, or optional photo-eye available to trigger the bagger
- Designed to minimise preventative maintenance costs
- Self-diagnostics ensure quick problem solving
- Off the shelf components
- Low-pressure closing with an obstruction detection system for improved operator safety
- Unobtrusive guards
- Prominent emergency stop button
- 220 Volt version designed to meet CE requirements
- Speed: Up to 60 bags/min (dry cycle)
- Bag Width: 2″ – 10″ (50mm – 255mm)
- Bag Length: 3″ – 20″ (76mm – 508mm)
- Bag Thickness: 1mil – 5mil
- Seal Width: 1/8″
- Electrical Requirement: 120V, 7A, 50/60Hz
- Air Requirement: 80psi @ 2 – 5 CFM (5.5bar @ 140 l/m)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 26″ x 28″ x 22″ (661mm x 711mm x 559mm)
- Weight: 75 lbs
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty, extendable to 5 years when exclusively using Auto Bag brand bags on a roll
- Origin: Made in the USA
Auto Bag R1275 Automatic Bagger Product Brochure - Humi Pak Malaysia: Download