Auto Bag Portable Bagging Machine
Auto bag portable bagging machine is a cost-effective, high-speed bagger explicitly for multi-shift production. The poly bagger can cycle up to 60 bags per minute and comes with a powerful PLC and a unique stepper motor drive and are suitable for small work areas, occupying minimal space.
Maximise Capacity and Productivity
Featuring easy touchscreen programming, the portable bagging machine offers flexibility to adapt to changing production requirements. With storage for up to 20 job profiles, there is no need for reprogramming during intuitive job changeovers, reducing managerial involvement and costs.
The compact footprint makes it ideal for cramped work environments, while the user-friendly design ensures maximum capacity and productivity.
Seamless Integration and Connectivity
The automated bagging system utilises pre-opened bags on a roll for fast packaging. Poly bagging machines can integrate with counters, scales, and other feeding devices and connect with other robotics and external equipment. An optional thermal printer is available for printing text, barcodes, data codes, or graphics on the bag.
With a CE-compliant design, the automatic bagger incorporates safety precautions such as low-pressure jaw closure and detection, unobtrusive guards, and a visible emergency stop button. The bag-sealing machine comes with a 1-year warranty, which is extendable by five years.
- Cost-effective and high-speed bagging solution
- Powerful PLC and unique stepper motor drive
- Compact design for small work areas
- Easy touchscreen programming for flexibility
- Storage for up to 20 job profiles
- Maximum capacity and productivity
- Pre-opened bags on a roll for fast packaging
- Integration with counters, scales, and other devices
- Connectivity with robotics and external equipment
- Optional thermal printer for customised bag printing
- CE-compliant design for safety
- 1-year warranty (extendable by five years)
- Speed: Up to 60 bags/min (dry cycle)
- Bag Width: 2″ – 10″ (50mm – 255mm)
- Bag Length: 3″ – 20″ (76mm – 508mm)
- Bag Thickness: 1mil – 5mil
- Seal Width: 1/8″
- Electrical Requirement: 120v, 7a, 50/60hz
- Air Requirement: 80psi @ 2 – 5 cfm (5.5bar @ 140 l/m)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 26″ x 28″ x 22″ (661mm x 711mm x 559mm)
- Weight: 75lbs (35kg)
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty, extendable to 5 years
- Air Expeller / Bag Deflator: This option mounts to the pressure bar and compresses the air out of the bag as it travels inward toward the machine just before sealing
- Adjustable Funnel with Preparation Table / Work Sorting Table: Stainless Steel table mounted above the machine that allows for sorting, storing, and kitting of product before manually pushing the product into the adjustable funnel, which guides the product into the bag
- Additional Parts Funnels: Various standard and custom funnels assist product handling
- Articulating Bag Support: A pneumatically operated shelf supports the bag’s bottom and back during the loading process. The shelf then tips down and out of the way after the bag has been sealed
- Bag Spreader / Seal Flatteners: Pneumatically operated opposing fingers that pull each side of the bag taught above the seal area to flatten the seal area, thus, decreasing the possibility of wrinkles in the seal area and increasing seal integrity
- Bag Support: Fixed shelf to support the bag while loading heavy products
- Dual Start Buttons (Anti-Tie Down): Two optical “no-touch” buttons must be passed through simultaneously to initiate the cycle operation of the bagger. If the two sensors are not passed through simultaneously, the bagger will not cycle, ensuring that fingers or hands cannot be in the seal area. Recommended for hand-load applications where no funnel is used
- Ergonomic Start Switch: A pass-through switch is used in place of a foot pedal to cycle the machine
- Conveyor / Feeder Ready Cabling: The pre-wired cables allow users to connect to the DC controls of in-feed devices
- Hot Stamp Printer: For printing date and lot codes
- Kit / Counting Conveyors: Help with kit packaging and product counting operations
- Label Printer & Applicator: Print and apply packaging labels before inserting the product. This high-resolution industrial thermal transfer printer with a label applicator is great for type, graphics, barcodes, 300 dpi, and a 4″ print width. Enjoy speedy label printing and output up to 300mm/s. It is compatible with various peripherals and software for customised solutions
- Photo Eye for Bag Bottom Sensing: This option allows users to cycle the bagger without using the spark sensor for bag length registration
- Thermal Transfer Printer: 203 dpi (dots per inch), 4.09 inches wide, speed up to 10 inches per second. The printer can print barcodes, several text formats, alphanumeric symbols, and special characters. It has a built-in Ribbon saving feature that is standard, thus reducing wasted thermal transfer ribbon between imprints. USB, Parallel and Serial ports are available
- Tabletop Console Stand: Mechanically adjustable stand for all tabletop machines.
- Product Load Tray: With optional dividers for sorting and loading parts or kits.
- 220 Volt Option: It is available 220V, 50/60 Hz.
Auto Bag R1275 Automatic Bagger Product Brochure - Humi Pak Malaysia: Download