Auto Bag R785 Automatic Bagger
All-Electrical Industrial Design
The Auto Bag R785 Automatic Bagger is an electrically driven, high-speed tabletop poly bagger with an innovative control system that can operate up to 40 bags per minute. The packaging machine may be driven manually or automatically by pushing a footswitch/seal bar, and it can be loaded manually or semi-automatically using infeed devices. The R785 is also a reliable multi-shift packaging solution of high quality due to its all-electric industrial design.
As the Auto Bag R785 lacks a need for compressed air, the machine can be installed at any point as long as there is an ordinary electrical outlet, facilitating mobility in the product environment. Moreover, this Automatic Bagger is compact (26” wide x 18” deep) and lightweight (just over 100lbs), making it even more effortless to relocate it if necessary.
Flexible Poly Bagging
The Auto Bag R785 Automatic Bagger is flexible and can accommodate a range of poly bags on a roll measuring up to 12″ wide and 20″ long, which is one of the essential parts of packaging products in poly bags. Product setup is also simplified with the R785, which features a user-friendly touchscreen interface and a vast job storage capacity of up to 50 jobs.
A Range of Features to Optimise the Bagging Process
The R785 Automatic Bagger has a range of attributes that are only exclusive to its own to optimise any bagging process. The seal flattener feature is one example in which fingers automatically stretch poly bags before sealing. This way, potential wrinkles in the seals can be eliminated, and bag support can be emphasised more, resulting in the easy handling of bulkier products. The load shelf’s angle in this feature can also be customised to one’s requirements, securing the most optimal setup for heavy products.
Automatically Print and Apply Labels Directly on the Poly Bag
The R785 Automatic Bagger is the first-ever all-electronic poly bagger that provides an option for a unified label printer applicator that prints and applies labels on poly bags. This labelling option is handy for applications like poly mailers that require a changed shipping label or data with each bag because it allows for direct printing and placement of a scannable barcode label on the bag. The packaging machine is the most suitable changeover for customers who are manually packaging and applying labels by hand and is also exceptionally effective for short batch runs. Any printer ribbon is also unnecessary due to the combination of the label printer applications with direct thermal labels/transfer.
Engineered with Uptime and Safety in Mind
With safety being the top priority in all work environments, the R785 Automatic Bagger with a CE-compliant design is guaranteed to satisfy all safety requirements for packaging machinery. This machine aims to be hazard and risk-free by applying safety precautions such as:
- Eliminating any potential injuries by closing the seal bar on the device without forcing
- A large number of off-the-shelf components to offset labour costs and maximise uptime
- Perfectly secured with as few screws as possible for easy removal and accessibility of the internal components in the machine
Versatile Design for a Range of Industries
The Auto Bag R785 Automatic Bagger has a versatile design and therefore is suitable for adapting well to various poly bagging applications such as aerospace, automotive, food, injection moulding, kitting, mail order fulfilment, pharmaceutical, and many more.
A 5-year extension of the standard 1-year warranty will also be provided when exclusively using Auto Bag pre-opened bags on a roll.
Please inquire or get in touch about the Auto Bag R785 Automatic Bagger. Please read our blog to understand the three factors before selecting a packaging machine.
- Operate with a footswitch, by hand, or in auto cycle mode
- Adjustable height articulating load shelf to support the bag during packaging (13″ max bag length)
- Seal flattener fingers minimise wrinkles in the seal area by stretching the bag prior to selling
- Print and apply a label directly on the next bag being fed out (optional)
- Compact design takes up minimal footprint in the packaging area
- 7” colour touchscreen with user-friendly interface and clear prompts
- Off the shelf modular components for easy replacement
- Remote networking capability for improved troubleshooting
- Self-diagnostics ensure quick problem solving
- Quick service access to all electrical components
- Comprehensive 5-year warranty (optional)
- Utilises Auto Bag pre-opened bags-on-a-roll for quick bag size changes and easy set-up
- PLC with job storage, batch counters, packaging statistics, and login-in levels
- Interface to infeed devices for a fully automatic packaging system
- Ceramic heating element for fast start-up
- Zero force seal bar closing virtually eliminates the chance of injury
- Low power consumption design (500 Watts)
- CE compliant design for improved safety and troubleshooting
- Speed: Up to 40 bags/min
- Bag Width: 2″ – 12″
- Bag Length: 3″ – 20″
- Bag Thickness: 1 – 4 mil
- Seal Width: 1/8″
- Electrical Requirement: 120V, 5A, 50/60Hz
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 26″ x 18″ x 24″
- Weight: 105 lbs
- Warranty: 1-year limited warranty, extendable to 5 years when exclusively using Auto Bag brand bags on a roll
Auto Bag R785 Automatic Bagger Product Brochure - Humi Pak Malaysia: Download