The WarmMark is a single-use, time-temperature packaging indicator with a visual warning to be set to an optimal temperature that alerts users of extreme temperature conditions. As temperature-sensitive products spoil quickly if not kept under optimal temperature, the WarmMark temperature packaging indicator offers visual warnings to users when cold chain breaches have occurred, preventing users from accidentally distributing spoilt goods unfit for consumption. The duration of exposure is checked with the conditions: brief, moderate, and prolonged.
Fold up and pull out the indicator activation tab, remove the adhesive liner and paste the indicator to a clean, dry surface. The WarmMark is ideal in applications such as:
- Raw and cooked meats
- Tissue samples
Click here to watch a video about the WarmMark temperature indicator, and read here to learn the difference between the various types of time-temperature indicators!
- Delivers irreversible evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Provides a cost-effective solution for last-mile monitoring
- Enables easy accept/reject decisions to be made
- Assists in verifying the adequacy of the cold chain packaging
- Aids in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Saves money and space since eld armable indicators require no special packaging or storage
- Available in pre-armed configurations for high volume packaging environments
WarmMark Product Brochure - Humi Pak Malaysia: Download