ShockWatch Tiltwatch XTR
The TiltWatch XTR is a single-use tip indicator for ensuring that consumer goods remain upright during transit. The packaging indicator can help detect and warn against excessive product overturning or tipping during transportation or storage. It is tamper-proof and visually alerts the users if any product is tilted beyond 80 degrees by turning red.
The packaging indicator is excellent for applications involving packaging, electronics, instruments, glass, equipment, furniture, and fixtures since it cannot be moved or deactivated once installed and turned on. Due to its sealing gasket, it is not affected by environmental factors, and the packaging solution can offer a dependable, cost-effective way to guard against product damage while transporting.
- Detects Tilt greater than 80°
- The indicator will not activate under normal handling
- Provides simple, cost-effective prevention of tilting
- Affixes directly to goods or packaging for clear visibility
- Activation Angle: 80° +/-5% from vertical
- Monitoring Range: Single plane
- Humidity Tolerance : 5-99% non-condensing
- Temperature Tolerances: -40°C to 60°C / -40°F to 140°F
- Composition: Rigid polystyrene housing with stainless steel indicator
- Arming: Arms coincident with the removal of adhesive liner
- Size: 2.9” (73.66 mm) wide x 2.7” (68.58 mm) length – depth .20” (5.08 mm)
- Installation: Pressure-sensitive adhesive – and/or holes to accommodate small screws, nails, or staples for rough wood surfaces.
- Customisation: Private logos available on orders above 3500 units.
- Adhesive Shelf Life: Two years
TiltWatch-Product-Brochure -Humi Pak Malaysia: Download