The TiltWatch Plus is a packaging indicator that shows when a product is tilted left, right, or overturned during transit. It dramatically reduces mishandling during storage and transportation. It is a visual reminder to provide special attention when handling consumer products.
Three distinct indicators make up TiltWatch Plus, which is a single device.
- The degree of tilt to the left is shown in the first part.
- The degree of the incline to the right is shown in the second section.
- The third segment shows a complete 360º rollover.
Using a tilt watch indication that is to be attached outside the packaging is a dependable and affordable solution to guard against product damage during shipping and storage.
- Indicates the degree of tilt detection
- Complete overturn detection
- Operating Temperature: -40°F/-40°C to +140°F/+60°C
- Humidity Tolerance: 5% to 99% non-condensing
- Size: 4.6″/116.84mm x 4.6″/116.84mm x 0.3″/7.62mm
- Activation Angle: 10° increments from 30° axis (+/-5%)
- Monitoring Range: 360° monitoring within a single plane
- Composition: Clear PTE housing and brass, non-magnetic indicator
- Installation: Pressure-sensitive adhesive exposed when liner and arming pin is peeled away
- Adhesive: 1 mil high tack acrylic
- Shelf Life: 2 years from the date of sale
TiltWatch-Product-Brochure -Humi Pak Malaysia: Download