Galvanised Wire Buckles
Galvanised wire buckles are small metal fasteners used in various applications to secure and join two ends of composite straps. The galvanised coating helps prevent the buckle from rusting and corroding, making it suitable for use in both indoor and outdoor settings, even in potentially humid or wet conditions.
These buckles secure loads during shipping, storage, or transportation in logistics, shipping, and packaging industries, where strong and reliable strapping is necessary to keep items and packages secure and stable.
The strapping material is threaded through the buckle slots to use galvanised metal fasteners, and then the strap is tensioned to the desired tightness. The buckle’s design locks the strap in place, ensuring it does not loosen or slip during use.
Due to its “self-lock” feature, wire buckles have strong slip resistance, maximising holding power. They have a small dent or W shape at the corner of the tensioning side to allow the buckle to close more tightly, making it more effective, less slippery, and more robust. The container cargo composite strapping packaging solution is designed for easy threading and can deliver optimal high-load performance.
- Galvanised for rust resistance
- Versatile strapping applications
- Secure and reliable fastening
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Slip-resistant “self-lock” design
- Easy threading through buckle slots
- Zinc coating for corrosion protection
- Ideal for polypropylene and polyester strapping
- Ensures stability during shipping and storage
- Optimal high-load performance for cargo strapping
- Material: Bended steel wire
- Shelf life: 12 months
- Wire treatment: Galvanization process that involves applying a protective zinc coating to steel, effectively preventing rust and corrosion
Galvanised Wire Buckles Product Brochure: Download