Secure Cargo and Goods with Woven Lashing Belts
Provide added protection to the transportation units, such as containers, ships, trailers and rail cars. Reduce the possibility of damage to the cargo due to incidents. Lashing Belts offer cost-effective and time-efficient solutions, whatever the applications and conditions are. They are specifically designed for securing both light and heavy loads inside the containers. Through this damage solution, companies can save their cargo from potential losses during transit.
Our container Lashing Belts are available in two colours – white and orange. They are great for holding individual cargo units in one place. These bands do not stretch much and are water-resistant. They are also not prone to mildew and moulds. The Lashing Belts can also resist UV sun rays and do not lose their shape. If the load is likely to expand, it is ideal to use polyester lashing.
Lashing Belts to Secure Cargos
At Humi Pak, we offer woven Lashing Belts for light and heavy cargo loads. The packaging material secures cargo in its place and prevents damage during shipping. The container lashing can hold even the most substantial individual units together, depending on their construction. Before choosing the container Lashing Belt, it is vital to know the strength and limit of the working load. We assist our clients with the selection of the right type of Lashing Belt that fits their precise requirements. Other load securement solutions such as edge protectors, pallets and many more are also available in Humi Pak, to ensure the safety of cargo and goods throughout transit.
Please send us an enquiry or get in touch with us to have more information about the woven Lashing Belt or click here to find out more!
- High tensile strength
- Easy handling with dispenser bag
- Certified by Germanischer Lloyd
- Superior resilience, low elongation
- Combinable with other cargo securing systems – i.e. dunnage bags
- Alternative to expensive ratchet straps and bulky binding wires
- DB approved available width 32mm to 50mm
- Linear breaking strength available from 2000 to 7500 daN
- One-way strapping for securing (lashing) on flats, rail, and containers
- No risk of injury for shippers and consignees in using or opening strapping
- Different colours and printings available
Lashing Belt Product Brochure: Download