Container Awning Safety Sheet
Goods in containers may tilt, move or hit the doors due to the movement of a shipping container or rough handling during sea and land transportation. Use container awning safety sheets to keep products and cargo securely inside containers and ensure the safety of the workers when opening the shipment during unloading.
Prevent Slipping, Falling, and Tilting of Goods with Container Awning Safety Sheets
Container awning safety sheets are designed for light and heavy loads. With minimal gaps and holes, container awning safety sheets protect loads during transit. Container awning safety sheets have hooks and clamps, allowing for a quick and easy installation without needing additional attachments. They are firm, secure, and highly durable, holding the cargo cartons securely.
- Hook the 4 vertical straps into the existing container attachment points
- Put the straps into position to the container door
- Fully load the container
- Fix and pre-tension the cover by inserting the 4 straps into the sewed-on clamp locks.
- Connect the straps diagonally, each with a closure, and clamp using a clamping device.
- Goods are now secured against tilting, slipping, and failing.
Please send us an enquiry to find out more information about Container Awning Safety Sheets.
- Secures cargo
- Protects people from falling goods when unloading
Container Awning Safety Sheets Product Brochure - Humi Pak Malaysia: Download