Ethylene machines are designed to efficiently filter the air in cold storage rooms using high-capacity ethylene absorbent granules. The ethylene control devices are made for small to medium-sized cold storage spaces and adhere to regulatory standards, including directive 2006/42/EC and low voltage 2006/95/CE Regulation.
Air Filtration for Cold Storage Rooms
Ethylene filtration systems adhere to the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC, ensuring compliance with electromagnetic immunity standards and limiting ethylene emissions. These systems effectively decrease ethylene emissions from perishable food items, significantly extending their freshness.
Ethylene machines are available in various models for specific power requirements, including options for 110v 60Hz and 220v 60Hz. Ethylene removal devices are ideal for a wide range of cold storage applications. They excel in preserving fruits like berries and kiwis, storing flowers, supporting field storage during harvest, and maintaining optimal cold storage conditions in supermarkets.
- Quick and straightforward filter replacement process
- Energy-efficient design for cost savings
- Easy operation and user-friendly interface
- Suitable for small to medium-sized cold storage spaces
- Reduced dust emission for improved air quality
- Compliance with regulatory standards
- Suitable for various cold storage applications
- EMC Directive compliance for electromagnetic immunity
|Weight in kg w/o granules
|Vpack M18 module
Model: 120 and 300
- Compliant with Directive 2006/42/EC and the Low Voltage Regulation 2006/95/CE
- Meets the requirements of the EMC Directive 2004/108/EC for emissions and electromagnetic immunity
- IP55 International Protection Rating
- Available in models with 110v 60Hz and 220v 60Hz power sources.
- Designed for small cold storage rooms for storing fruits like berries and kiwis, flowers
- Designed for cold storage in the field at the time of harvest and supermarket storage
Model: 1900/1 and 1900/2
- Designed for use in large cold stores
- Modules containing 12 kg instead of 6 kg.
- Reduce plastic waste by 60% during media replacement.
- Residence time or the duration of air in contact with the media is doubled
- Higher efficiency in terms of the ratio of ethylene concentration at the inlet to the outlet
- Air-flow controller using a potentiometer that drives a Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) system
Model: 850 and 600
- Lower energy consumption
- EMC directive 2004/108/EC compliant
- Particle filter that further enhances air quality
- Sliding doors for easy access and replacement
- Safe from emissions and electromagnetic interference
- Attachment parts are made of stainless steel to prevent rusting
- Electrical components have an IP44 international protection rating
- Granules are contained within plastic modules to prevent air passages
- Meets 2006/42/EC directive and the Low Voltage Regulation 2006/95/CE
- Designed for humid environment of fruit and vegetable cold storage rooms
- V-shaped distribution of granules ensures longer periods between replacements
- Structure made of galvanised steel coated with hot epoxy paint and highly adhesive surface treatment
Ethylene Machine Product Brochure: Download