Volatile organic compound (VOC) adsorbents are designed to improve air quality and reduce potential health risks associated with harmful VOC compounds. They effectively remove contaminants in various industrial equipment, systems, and environments.
Effective Contaminant Removal
These adsorbents reduce the need for container ventilation as they mitigate VOC accumulation. Moreover, they minimise extra handling or product airing to eliminate odours, resulting in more efficient processes while decreasing customer rejections and returns due to VOC odours, enhancing customer satisfaction.
In addition to being non-toxic and easy to handle, VOC filtration media can be disposed of alongside regular industrial waste, streamlining waste management.
Reduce Health Risks
Their effectiveness stems from materials like activated carbon, zeolites, silica gels, molecular sieves, and other porous substances, providing a large surface area for efficient VOC trapping.
VOC adsorbents are used in air purification, indoor air quality management, automotive, and environmental remediation, reducing air pollution and protecting human health.
- Improved air quality
- Health risk reduction
- Effective contaminant removal
- Mitigates VOC accumulation
- Minimises product handling & odour elimination
- Enhanced customer satisfaction
- Eco-friendly disposal
- Utilises activated carbon & porous substances
- Versatile applications in various industries
- Eco-conscious air purification
- Potassium permanganate-impregnated activated alumina sphere. Remove contaminants such as hydrogen sulfide, mercaptans, ethylene, formaldehyde, SOx, and NOx. Commonly used for corrosion control in industrial places, cleanrooms, air purifications, and the elimination of ethylene to control the ripening of flowers, fruits, and vegetables.
- Activated zeolite granules. Remove ammonia in various industries and applications.
- Activated alumina spheres. Remove iodine, bromine, chlorine, fluorine, and acid gases. The absorber can control corrosion in industries and facilities for precise gas leakage control.
- Caustic-impregnated activated alumina spheres. Remove acids and corrosive gases, especially hydrogen sulfide, sulfur dioxide, and chlorine. The main application of this filtration pallet is industrial corrosion control and deodorisation in sewage.
- Composing of different absorbers. Eliminate various gases widely used in deodorisation, VOC control, and indoor air quality improvements, such as in public buildings, hotels, and offices.
- High-quality activated coal pallets. Impregnated or virgin according to the requirements of purification.