Humi Dryer Strip Plus
The Humi Dryer Strip Plus is a Container Desiccant manufactured from polymer gelling agent and calcium chloride. The Container Desiccant helps to inhibit condensation on the container walls and roof by lowering the dew point. High levels of humidity and moisture within the container can lead to the growth of mould mildew and corrosion formation. These conditions cause damage to packaged products. The Humi Dryer absorbs moisture and water vapours to ensure a dry container environment and lowers humidity level.
The Container Desiccant enables the moisture to enter the desiccant where it takes a gel-like form quickly. The moisture absorber prevents condensation and leakage when the temperature changes inside the container. The Humi Dryer Strip Plus bags can absorb up to 280% moisture of their actual weight. It is also available in custom desiccant sachets of 250 and 300 gm for use in pallet shipments.
- Safe for use with a variety of food products, directly
- Can be disposed of with regular industrial waste
- Quality product
- Meets the regulatory recommendations
- Protects against condensation
- Absorbs up to 280% of moisture of its actual weight
- Prevents mould, mildew, corrosion and rust
- Place Humi Dryer Strip plus in shipping containers to absorb moisture.
- Able to be used in shipping commodities such as flour, rice, canned foods, coffee beans etc
- Use to protect agricultural products such as machinery, wood, textiles, food products, coffee, canned food
- Containers and pallets shipments
- Ocean, rail, and truck shipping containers
- Made from Polymer Gelling agent and Calcium Chloride
- Reduces humidity inside shipment and storage containers
- Adsorption up to 280% of its own weight
- Packing material: Tyvek and Fabric
- Comes in two sizes – 1kg or 1.5kg
- Custom single sachet packs of 250 or 300 gm available for pallet shipments
- Food grade
Humi-Dryer-Product-Brochure - Humi Pak Malaysia: Download