Vibration is an unavoidable aspect of equipment and product transportation and can lead to calibration issues in machinery. Low-frequency vibrations pose challenges for various types of machinery, including rotary screw compressors, pipes, offshore and onshore drilling rigs, top drives, conveyor belt drives, and wastewater treatment plant equipment.
Real-time Monitoring and Instant Alerts
OpsWatch provides real-time monitoring of low-frequency shock and vibration, detecting changes in stationary equipment and identifying shipping damage before installation. It utilises a web-hosted platform via Wi-Fi for early alerts and data streaming.
The vibration data logger enables instant visualisation and identification of equipment changes due to low-frequency levels. It excels at providing alerts when vibrations exceed specified ranges. With a sampling rate of 1,000 to 5,000 times/second, OpsWatch operates reliably in extreme temperatures (-22°F to 185°F) and records vibrations as low as 1Hz.s.
Robust Performance in Extreme Temperatures
OpsWatch is compact and cost-effective, enabling continuous monitoring even when other devices are inactive. OpsWatch enhances preventive maintenance, improves equipment performance and safety, and avoids unplanned downtime.
The vibration data logger can be used across multiple applications, such as aggregate material equipment, construction sites, conveyor belt driver systems, cooling towers, energy and utility equipment, facilities management, fin fans, hydraulic fracking, industrial combustion gas engines, industrial pumps, iron & steel manufacturing, mining, offshore and onshore drilling (top drives), pipe vibration, pulp and paper, transportation and logistics, and wastewater treatment plants.
- Real-time monitoring of low-frequency shock and vibration.
- Early alerts and notifications
- Web-hosted platform
- Compact and convenient design
- Wide temperature range functionality (-22°F to 185°F).
- High sampling rate (1,000 to 5,000 times/second) for accurate monitoring
- Continuous monitoring
- Suitable for harsh environments and diverse applications
- Enclosure Rating: IP67
- Case Material: Aluminium
- Drop Test Survival: 1m
- Flash Memory: 8192 kilobytes
- Battery Life: Up to 12 months
- Sampling Rate: 1000-5000 samples per second
- Scale Factor Accuracy at 5G: ± 2%
- Additional Error Other Ranges: ± 2%
- Acceleration Range: ± 1G to ± 200G
- Cut-off Frequency Options (Programmable): 10Hz, 40Hz, 50Hz, 90Hz, 120Hz, 250Hz and 500Hz
- Wake-up, Warning, and Alarm Threshold (% of Range): 5 – 95%
- Wake-up Time: 0.25ms
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 85°C
- Size: 100mm x 110mm x 40 mm
- Weight: 1180 grams
- Power Source: 2 x 3.6V lithium thionyl chloride; 2.2 Ah
- External Power Source Voltage: 6 – 30V
- External Power Source Average Current: @ 28V (Normal): 35mA, @ 28V (Clearing or downloading): 50mA
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C to 60°C
- Size: 150 mm x 110 mm x 39 mm
- Weight: 544 grams
- External Power: Ui = 28V, li =100mA, Pi = 1.2W, Ci = 0, Li = 0
OpsWatch Product Brochure - Humi Pak Malaysia: Download
- Aggregate Material Equipment
- Construction Sites
- Conveyor Belt Driver Systems
- Cooling Towers
- Energy and Utility Equipment
- Facilities Management
- Fin Fans
- Hydraulic Fracking
- Industrial Combustion Gas Engines
- Industrial Pumps
- Iron & Steel Manufacturing
- Offshore Drilling (top drives)
- Onshore Drilling (top drives)
- Pipe Vibration
- Pulp and Paper
- Rotary Screw Compressors
- Transportation and Logistics
- Wastewater Treatment Plants