GSP Equipped Data Logger Satellite Accelerometer. The ShockLog® Satellite is a GPS-equipped system the offers a combination of flagship ShockLog® 298 and a module of satellite communication. This device excellently records impacts, performs asset location indication and real-time reporting.
The data recorder programmed with various parameters to optimise assets. It comes with user-programmable frequency filters and impact scale, which offers a more versatile and open choice for users. It effectively monitors and reports the impact of events, internal temperature, vibrations, time slot, or peak value and period a summary of journey profile data. It provides information about where and when unfavourable conditions occurred and deliver location updates every 4 hours.
This ShockLog data recording and tracking device send email notifications or text alerts about the unexpected conditions the products may encounter during storage, installation, or transportation. This information enables companies to take quick action before receiving the shipment or planning remediation before asset installation on site. Satellite communication needs a sightline towards the sky. If the device loses this line of sight when the event is happening, it records it and enables the users to download and analyse it following the journey.
- Identify events before final installation or delivery
- Gives a full analysis of the journey
- Provides users with configurable conditions of alarm and frequency of messaging
- Records events impact and internal temperature
- Give the specific location of unfavorable conditions
- 24/7 access to information across the globe
- Give real-time alerts of unfortunate events occurrence
- Tells last known assets location
- Real-time reporting of environmental conditions or mishandling
- Analytics of full journey and analytics after journey
- Up to 12 months of battery life
The ShockLog® Satellite is to be attached to goods for data recording during shipping and transit.
- Aerospace and Defense
- Biotechnology and Drugs Water Fabrication Equipment
- Energy and Utilities
- Industrial Equipment
- Logistics and Transportation
Please send us an enquiry or get in touch with us to know more about the ShockLog® Satellite. Humi Pak also offers other impact-related solutions, including packaging indicators such as impact labels to indicate the magnitude of impact to help prevent damage to the products.
- Best-in-class recording and post-journey analytics
- Web-hosted tracking application
- Real-time reporting of critical events
- A robust power source that lasts up to 12 months
- Knowledge of shipment delays while en route or in customs
- Records shock impact events; max peaks X, Y, and Z; gRMS; and internal temperature
- Preprogrammed configuration records up to 108 events at a high sampling rate.
- User-configurable option records up to 870 events (With shorter journey duration or custom messaging contract)
- Sends real-time alert and location when the event occurs
- Delivers asset location report every 4 hours
- Operating Temperature Range: -86°F to 140°F / -30°C to 60°C (The device will remain operational over the -40°C to 85°C range, though it may experience battery life and RD signal degradation)
- Size: 12.61in x 9.41in x 4.69in / 320.3mm x 239mm x 119.1mm
- Weight: 9.7lbs / 4.4kg
- Battery: Two (2) 3.6V AA Lithium (ShockLog) / Four (4) 1.5V AA Lithium (Satellite Module) / Four (4) 3.6V C-Sized Lithium (Optional Battery Pack)
- Battery Life: Up to 3 months standard (Additional 3 months with optional battery pack)
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 1, 3, 4X, 6P, 12
- Scale Factor Accuracy at 5G: ± 2%
- Additional Error Other Ranges: ± 2%
- Acceleration Range: ± 1 to ± 200G
- Cut-off Frequency Options (Programmable): 10Hz, 40Hz, 50Hz, 90Hz, 120Hz, and 250Hz
- Wake-up, Warning, and Alarm Threshold (% of Range): 5–95%
- Wake-up Time: 2.5ms
- Satellite Technology: Global LEO Satellite operation using Globalstar Simplex Data Networks
ShockLog® Satellite Product Brochure: Download