The WarmMark is a time-temperature indicator that alerts users of extreme temperature conditions. It is a single-use module with a visual warning to be set to an optimal temperature. The duration of exposure is checked with the conditions: brief, moderate, and prolonged.
Simply fold up and pull out the indicator activation tab, then remove the adhesive liner and paste the indicator to a clean, dry surface.
- Delivers irreversible evidence of exposure to unacceptable temperature conditions
- Provides cost-effective solution for last mile monitoring
- Enables easy accept/reject decisions to be made
- Assists in verifying the adequacy of the cold chain packaging
- Aids in compliance with regulatory guidelines
- Saves money and space since eld armable indicators require no special packaging or storage
- Available in pre-armed configurations for high volume packaging environments