The VCI Versil-Pak is a hand wrap application, acting like a complete barrier to pipeline corrosion. Its dielectric strength acts as a supportive force to the industrial surfaces and the buried equipment. It locks out soil, grease, dust, and contaminants.
suited for hand wrap applications in the field. It can be used in:
- Protects industrial plant piping where corrosive action is prevalent or where conditions are severe, such as airlines, sprinkling system piping, cold water pipe, gas pipe, and other metal tubes.
- Use as a tight wrap on underground piping, pumps and irregular shapes on oil field machinery, large electric motors, or buried equipment needing a strong barrier and dielectric protection.
- Conforms to odd shapes and sizes.
- A barrier to contaminants even in most demanding conditions
- Polyester provides superior strength
- Locks out soil, grease, dust and contaminants
- Provides corrosion, abrasion and impact protection
- Two-sided adhesion wax provides a tight overlap seal
- Less bulky and more efficient coverage than other petroleum wraps