Humi Pak’s VCI Reinforced Paper is a heavyweight white kraft with LDPE reinforced with tri-directional scrim. VCI reinforced paper is designed as sheeting and interleaving between heavy rolls and pallets.
VCI Scrim for Steel, Heavy Duty Protection
PC50H & PC50MPI Scrim features exceptional tear strength, making them ideal as sheeting material and interleaving between pallets and heavy steel rolls, and for wrapping irregularly shaped and bulky equipment.
- PC50H Scrim: Protection for ferrous metals: nitrite-free (white)
- PC50MPI Scrim: Multi-metal protection (brown)
- 50 lb. poly-coated, natural kraft
- Reinforced with tri-directional scrim
- Resists grease, oil and water
- Works as an excellent barrier against contaminants in the environment that cause corrosion
- A laminate consisting of a 40 lb. natural kraft impregnated with Uniwrap® MPI corrosion inhibitor coating for excellent protection of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- The treated kraft is laminated with reinforcement scrim and polyethylene to a 50 lb. natural kraft, offering heavy-duty moisture, strength and tear properties.