VCI Masking Film is an adhesive, pressure-sensitive, corrosion inhibitor film designed to protect metal surfaces that cannot be package with VCI paper or film. When applied, the film adheres firmly to the metal surface and can be removed cleanly without leaving any residue.
To use the masking film, apply it directly to a clean and dry metal surface. This bluish transparent film is made with durable, water-based acrylic that is odourless, non-toxic, lightweight and safe.
Capable of withstanding roll forming, bending, cutting and stamping, this makes the masking film ideal for use in metal fabrications, metal service centres, doors, trim works, heavy-duty industrial equipment and machines that are stored indoors.
Benefits of VCI Masking Film
- Protects metal surfaces from physical scratches, marring and corrosion
- Designed for temporary protection of exposed metal surfaces during manufacture, storage and shipment
- Strong, transparent film protects the metal against defects and prevents corrosion for up to 6 months indoors.
Use the Volatile Corrosion Inhibitor Masking Film when
- The metal surface needs to remain corrosion-free and flawless until ready for use,
- It is labour-intense or impractical to rework, repaint and remove surface imperfections by hand,
- Quality of the finished part plays a crucial role in a quality system.