VCI Film Premium Metal-Guard® is a safe and effective corrosion inhibitor packaging film, designed to protect multi-metals during manufacture, storage and transit from corrosion causing elements.
The film provides long term protection to metals which includes brass, copper, bronze, iron, steel, nickel, tin, zinc and zinc galvanized. It is also applicable for both ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
The heat-sealable, low-density polyethene volatile corrosion inhibitor film incorporates a proprietary blend of corrosion inhibitors, blended throughout the film and not superficially coated. This unique blend then ensures that metal parts stay clean, dry and free of corrosion until ready to use.
Strong, transparent and approved as military packaging per ARDEC drawing 13027484. Humi Pak’s VCI Film Premium Metal-Guard® is produced in a shade of blue (customisable in colour) and comes in various sizes:
- Flat, re-sealable, and gusseted bags; tubing; bonnets; custom fabrications.
- Shrink film—UV stable, transparent shrink film, in wide widths for covering large parts and equipment.
- High Strength Premium Metal-Guard. VCI film offers superior protection.
- X-O Wrap shrink film. For outdoor use. Opaque, UV stable, exceptionally durable VCI film for protecting large equipment and machinery stored outdoors. Up to 10 mils thick, 32 ft wide.
- Masking film.
- Stretch film. Excellent cling properties.