USRIC-8 is a single-use and configurable temperature data logger that offers direct connectivity through USB and generates PEF reports automatically. It is ideal for monitoring supply chain and validation where the shipment recipient wants to review journey data without the need for a custom interface or installing the software.
Anyone sending shipment or cargo load that contains temperature-sensitive products needs to verify if environmental conditions were suitable throughout the trip or not. This user-configurable device provides a practical, simple, cost-efficient, and high performing solution.
Although USRIC-8 needs a LogTag temperature data logger software to configure this data logger, it does not require it to create final PDF reports. You can use LogTag Analyzer software for performing additional analysis of the reading record, which plots saved data in the form of graphs, tables, and other statistical formats. Moreover, it provides cross-referencing of multiple plots on a single timeline.
This unit offers a combination of all advanced temperature recording devices to record up to 8000 logs. Before configuration, its shelf life is up to two years (in a standard mode), and after configuration, it has an operational life of six months.
If the temperature readings are beyond the threshold limits set at the time of device configuration, a red indicator alarm provides an alert. Green indicator light indicates that the unit is in operational condition.
Benefits of USRIC – 8
- No need for separate Interface Cradle as the device has its own USB connector
- Can record up to 8000 temperature recordings in real-time
- Customization options such as logging interval, start options, alert parameters, and many others
- Smooth push to start operation
- Temperature measurement range between -25°C to +60°C (-13°F to +140°F)
- Red and green indicator lights
- A real-time clock which provides stamp for date and time
- Resilient and strong polycarbonate casing
- Compact and light-weight
- Logistics and transportation
- Cold chain