ShockLog® 248 is an innovative impact recorder device. Monitor and track environmental conditions and impacts, which any kind of equipment or structure may experience during transit, storage, or use. The device immediately alarms the user whenever there is an impact or resulting damage to respond quickly.
ShockLog® 248 helps avoid any mishandling during transportation, storage, installation, or use. It isolates the timings and details of unexpected happenings.
ShockLog® 248 data logger provides a visual alert about the impact or environmental event that might have resulted in a compromise of the safety or performance of the equipment. This enables instant inspection and resolution of the issue before installation on the site or delivery to the customers.
This data logger comes with an iButton, enabling convenient access control for a startup, setup and shutdown. It allows the download of a complete journey profile just by using the iButton. It allows the identification of breaches in the supply chain, enables accountability and corrective measures. The unit is tamper-proof and completely secure.
The device comes with the option of extending its capabilities to monitor, track and record humidity and temperature. The tilt sensing and impact recording programs of this device can be adjusted according to the specific shipping requirements.
Benefits of ShockLog® 248
- Records impact or shock events during handling, transportation or installation
- Records and provides details of first as well as preceding 14 most impactful events (detailed curve reports)
- Delivers notifications up to 128 occurrences
- Have capability up to 262,000-time slots
- Record internal temperature and maximum peaks X, Y, Z
- iButton with an option of transferring reports to USB
- Proven triaxial piezoelectric accelerometer technology
- The self-contained design which does not need cables or wires
- Show impact directions; X,Y,Z
- LED light to show visual notifications, warnings and alarms
- Transportation and logistics
- Aerospace and defence
- Heavy machinery
- Environmental equipment
- Petrochemicals and chemicals
Please send us an enquiry or get in touch with us to know more about the ShockLog® 248. Humi Pak also offers other impact-related solutions, including packaging indicators such as impact labels to indicate the magnitude of impact to help prevent damage to the products.