Packaging envelopes have a back loader design that keeps invoices, documents, packing lists, and other papers secure during transit. It also offers optimum weather protection and tamper resistance.
When applied to the packed invoices or other papers, it is impossible to remove the documents from the envelope without destroying or cutting it. This product is designed to provide extra security and safety to the essential papers and documents in shipping.
There are different types of packing list envelopes available, which can be customized according to the specific requirements of the clients and industries. Some are side loading envelopes, while others are top-loading. Some are clear front/ backpacking list envelopes while others are super sticky and clear, load and press, or open-end IBM style envelopes.
The choice of style for the packing list envelope depends on its use and application. These are self-adhesive envelopes that stick to the package surface and remain securely in place. They can easily withstand the usual wear and tear and environmental conditions of shipping.
Benefits of Packing List Envelope
There are many benefits of packing list envelopes for safely transporting documents or important papers.
- Securely mail documents
- High level of safety for important papers, valuables and other papers
- High quality, durable and self-adhesive
- Resistant to wear and tear and impact of the environment during shipping
- Gives an extra protective layer to the articles or documents
- Reaches recipient in intact condition
- Lightweight and sustainable
Applications of Packing List Envelope
- Useful for eCommerce businesses
- Excellent for shipping of valuable documents, papers
- Ideal for cargo and logistics
- Perfect for export
Please send us an enquiry or get in touch with us to have more information about the available packing list envelope.
Humi Pak also offers poly mailers, which are another packaging material alternative, used to pack and protect the integrity of products such as catalogues, clothing, small little accessories, electronics, industrial, medical supplies and more for delivery shipment.