OPP Tape is the most common type of clear tape used extensively in inventory management and product shipping. It has a unique molecular structure along with polypropylene resin stabilization, which offers outstanding optical and mechanical qualities. It is handy for a wide range of applications, including packaging.
This tape is manufactured from BOPP film and has a clear, unique water-based acrylic adhesive coating. Due to its high resistance and tensile strength, it is lightweight, printable and highly adhesive. The excellent glossy finish and transparency gives the tape an exceptional look and finish.
Other types of tapes are not resistant to pollutants, whereas OPP tape offers a moisture-resistant barrier and can resist different pollutants and hazardous chemicals. This makes it ideal for securing cargo loads and packaging.
Benefits of OPP Tape
The use of OPP tapes offers many benefits for general packaging, as well as cargo loads and shipment packaged goods.
- Lightweight and environment friendly
- Reduces the possibility of damage to the packaged products due to weather conditions, transportation.
- Resistant to moisture, humidity and other environmental pollutants
- Keeps the products dry inside the package
- Does not require extra lamination excellent clarity and tensile strength
- Suitable for an extensive range of industrial, domestic and shipment packaging requirements
- Can be used for identification of products
- Printed OPP tape serves as security seal showing if the packaging has tampered or not
- Acceptable across the world
Applications of OPP Tape
OPP tapes have a wide variety of applications in different industries.
- Used for packaging of food products and sealing
- Used for printing, lamination and electrical applications
- Shipping, wrapping, bundling and packaging
- Perfect for sealing pallets, merchandise and cartons
- Excellent for both machine and manual application
Please send us an enquiry to find out more about our OPP tape and its applications.
Here in Humi Pak, other packaging material alternatives are also available, used for packing, securing and protecting the integrity of products throughout transit and storage.