Moisture Barrier Bags, also known as Mylar bags or foil, serve as an ideal moisture protection solution. They protect the products against the damage caused by moisture, aromas, humidity, grease, oxygen and other contaminants that are present in the atmosphere. These bags offer an eco-friendly alternative to hard packaging options.
Moisture bags protect and preserve products due to their high tensile strength and low rate of moisture and oxygen transmission. When packed with desiccants or oxygen absorbers, these bags offer more excellent stability and shelf life to packaged products.
Benefits of Moisture Barrier Bags
The use of moisture bags for different products offers several benefits, which include but are not limited to, the following:
- Eliminates costs of replacement due to damage to metal parts that can make equipment inoperable
- Provides long-term protection to products against moisture and humidity reducing the risk of exposure to uncontrollable external factors for an extended time
- Can be customized in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Ideal for a wide range of moisture and humidity sensitive products
- Prevents damage to products due to corrosion and tarnishing
Applications of Moisture Barrier Bags
The use of moisture bags is not limited to single or few industries. They have diverse applications in various industries.
- Can be used for preservation of raw materials or ingredients
- Protects pharmaceutical products
- Can store electronic and metal components and products
- Military packaging
- For storing food supplements, fine powders and dry ingredients
- And many others
Please send us an enquiry or get in touch with us to have more information about the available customization options for moisture barrier bags.