Humi Dryer Plus is a container desiccant manufactured from polymer gelling agent and calcium chloride. The container desiccant helps to inhibit condensation on the container walls and roof by lowering the dew point. High levels of humidity and moisture within the container can lead to the growth of mould mildew and corrosion formation. These conditions cause damage to packaged products. The Humi Dryer absorbs moisture and water vapours to ensure a dry container environment and lowers humidity level.
The container desiccant enables the moisture to enter the desiccant where it takes a gel-like form quickly. The moisture absorber prevents condensation and leakage when the temperature changes inside the container. The Humi Dryer Plus bags can absorb up to 280% moisture of its actual weight. It is also available in custom desiccant sachets of 250 and 300 gm for use in pallet shipments.
Benefits of Humi Dryer Plus
- Safe for use with a variety of food products, directly
- Can be disposed of with regular industrial waste
- Quality product
- Meets the regulatory recommendations
- Protects against condensation
- Absorbs up to 280% of moisture of its actual weight
- Prevents mould, mildew, corrosion and rust
Container Desiccant Applications
- Ocean, rail and truck shipping containers
- To protect agricultural products such as machinery, wood, textiles, food products, coffee, canned food.
- Containers and pallets shipments