Enhance Mail Order Fulfillment Packaging Productivity with Autobag® 850S™ . The machine can run bags of up to 550mm wide. With its breakthrough technology for bag opening, this system securely holds and grips the open bags creating a large and square opening of up to 275 x 275 mm width. This enables easy loading of single or multiple line orders.
The latest thermal transfer imprinter is positioned directly to the next bag in the machine to be loaded to achieve next-bag printing with convenience. This process ensures efficiency and accuracy for the products that need frequent changeovers of labels and products. It prevents the queuing of the products and removes the need for separate labeling function.
The innovative engineering has led to the manufacturing of this advanced yet safe design. This system eliminates the requirement of bulky devices or guarding, which otherwise is required for secure operations. Due to its unobstructed design, it improves the operator’s ergonomics and productivity.
Autobag® 850S™ Mail Order Fulfillment Packaging Machine System is compatible with Autothermal Transfer Ribbon, bags-in-a-box, or pre-opened bags-on-a-roll. This provides high quality, flexible and reliable wide bagging packaging system.
Benefits of Autobag® 850S™ Mail Order Fulfillment Packaging Machine System
- Facilitates multiple line orders
- Innovative technology has an advanced system for bag opening which minimizes bag size
- Intuitive Auto Touch control screen interface
- Maximizes packaging efficiency and flexibility
- Simple and easy height adjustment for the comfort of a machine operator
- Widest bagging unit in the industry which can run bags up to 550mm in width
- High-quality wrinkle-free sealing
- Streamlined integrations and operations
- Compact size which takes less floor space
- Modular parts with dedicated access to service and maintenance which maximizes uptime
Please send us an enquiry or get in touch with us to know more about the Autobag® 850S™ Mail Order Fulfillment Packaging Machine System or you can read our blog here to understand the three different factors to consider, before selecting a packaging machine.