Differences between SX/VX
Specific Truck Diagnostics
- Truck level service and Sensor application
- All connected trucks are input visible, switchable, and kept track of its activities.
- Currently, the current offering provides room/area accuracy for impacts, alerts
- Improved precision will be 1-2 feet level, geo-fencing, and speed monitoring
- An operator can choose a specific language by a sign-on for all text and menus
- Currently, the truck, server, and reporting levels can be in English, French, German and Spanish and many more)
- Ability to group data access by location, shift, department (Can choose one or more)
Easy to Use and Install
- Smaller, linked components for optimal installation
- Modular, field swappable components – broken parts can be replaced
Service and Support
- Our customer-oriented service team offer 24/7 after-sales support
- Continuous monitoring and identify gaps for improvement.
Productivity & Efficiency
- Performance analysis, done by the operator to drive business decisions.
Safety & OSHA
- Access control capability to manage vehicle operations and monitor the operator's driving. Impact detection ability and Completion of Safety Checklist required before conducting the interface driven by a single login.
Solutions to Manage your Fleet
- Damage reduction / Asset Preservation
The number of accidents and damages to facilities, products, equipment reduced. Save time, costs, and increase durability.
- Monitoring usage time and parameter through customizable data of fluid pressure, temperature, lift count, travel time, key-on time, and reverse count.